原来这是我2013年的作品...今年还有不少作品, 但照片还堆在电脑里..当时家里买了一大包的dry apricot 当零食吃,就上网找了食谱来做蛋糕. 已经忘了在那里找到的食谱..
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups almond flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced fresh apricot (or dry apricot soaked in hot water for 10 minutes)
2. cream together the butter and sugar until well combined and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating for 30 seconds after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
3. Add the almond flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix on low speed until the mixture is smooth. Fold in the chopped apricots.
4. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35 to 45 minutes (depending on your oven),