我以前也有弄过tiramisu ，但这一次想做一个简单又不用蛋的食谱。 在网上参考了几个食谱。。做了一个自己还比较满意的tiramisu。
Ingredient：2 cups whipping cream, chilled
1 pound mascarpone cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar （还可以再少一点）
1 & 1/2 cups prepared strong coffee + 3 tbsp coffee liquor such as kahlua （for adult
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
16 ounces Savoiardi (ladyfingers)
Unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a large mixing bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract and sugar with a spatula until well combined. Then fold in the thickened cream until it is of a nice creamy consistency.
- In a shallow dish, mix espresso/instant coffee with 3 tbsp kahlua. Dip one lady fingers biscuit (halfway lengthwise and quickly in the coffee solution to prevent it from becoming soggy) in the coffee solution. Arranged dipped lady fingers biscuit to form one layer of the cake.
- In a container or wide & shallow dish, spread a layer of cream mixture you prepared in step 1 over the biscuits with the back of your spoon.
- Dust a thin layer of cocoa powder using a fine sieve.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to form a second layer of cake. Cover and chill the tiramisu cake for a few hours until set.